Re: mir help

Bill Richarz writes:

> ..... and noticed my antennas
> seem to lag behind the MIR several degrees.

I recall, a couple of years ago, one of the TrakBox gurus saying that a
standard trick with the trakbox was to keep the clock reading about 30
seconds fast.

Think about it: by the time the trakbox decides its time to move the
antenna, the satellite is moving out of the antenna beamwidth. Shifting
30 sec earlier keeps the beam centred. I guess this would hold true for
other controllers too. YMMV though

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org