No Subject

>I will continue to participate in this forum and others at will and
>with my email signature lines intact.

Jim,

Most of us don't give a rip about your sexual orientation. Mostly we
similarly don't give a rip about your racial, political, religious,
or dietary preferences.  We are involved in the AMSAT organization
because of our interest in a certain facet of amateur radio.  We
subscribe to the AMSAT-BB to share our interest in that avocation.

We do not "get in your face" about our sexual, religious, racial,
or political orientation.  Please be so polite as to return the
favor.

73, de Hans, K0HB
(Sexual, political, racial, and religious preferences unrevealed)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home