html?

Hi all:
I just read a post stating that the problem (with my posting I assume) is html, which is built into Internet Explorer Outlook email.
I will search for a way to turn it off.. but just wanted to let you all know I figured out what the complaint was, based on seeing other mail.
If people when they setup newsgroups have restrictions they should have a list of rules when you join that newsgroup, shouldn't they?
Some people are really nice to newcomers, aren't they?
73, Greg

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home