Houston AMSAT Net transponder 7

Sorry to bring this up again but we are bouncing between
transponders. It appears for our net on May 26th, it will be
transponder 7.

 The Houston AMSAT Net will be changing transponders. We will be
remaining on Hughes SBS 6 but are moving to Transponder 7 Horizontal,
6.2MHz Audio.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T13B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.