Re: TURN OFF HTML!

Clifford, You are sooo right. Turning off HTML seems like a reasonalbe
request......How about it?!

Ron Martin -
kf6kyv@fanciful.org
Are You Interested in Amateur Radio?
World Wide Web:  www.fanciful.org
Fanciful BBS:  619-549-6685

On Mon, 25 May 1998 10:58:05 -0700 (PDT) Clifford Buttschardt
<cbuttsch@slonet.org> writes:
>To all the internet cops that have far more time to spend that I, let
>me
>suggest you to get on the satellites and quit bugging me about what
>you
>consider correct proceedure.
>     All I said about the AMSAT-BB is TURN OFF YOUR DAMN HTML so most
>of
>us can read what you are tying to say!  Nothing more.  73  Cliff K7RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home