Re: AO27

Well, I had an excellent AO27 pass this morning (max elevation 83 deg,
almost due north to south) and no joy on any signal. I guess I just need a
hotter receiver.

To answer a couple of other questions: I'm using Nova for tracking, with
current elements, correct time and location settings. Already double
checked those factors - I've been burned before!

Keith E. Brandt, MD, WD9GET     || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
 Resident in Aerospace Medicine ||    there's cleaner space out here to roam.
San Antonio, TX                 || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                ||    sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt      ||
=

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home