De: o=INTERNET;p=THOMSON;a=ATLAS;c=FR;dda:RFC-822=owner-amsat-bb(a)amsat.org;
A: o=INTERNET;p=THOMSON;a=ATLAS;c=FR;dda:RFC-822=amsat-bb(a)AMSAT.org;
Objet: Questions on control of ICOM-821H for satellite tracking
Date: lundi 25 mai 1998 07:31

Hello,

I have just gotten an ICOM-821H with the CT-17 PC controller module. Is
there anyone who has experience in using this transceiver for any of the
satellite tracking program? Is this software available for downloading?

Please help as I am looking for any software available for this transceiver.
Thanks.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Chee Teck

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home