AO-27

Hello to all AO-27 satellite ops.
it sure is fun working ao-27 saying hi to all your friends and making new
ones, but on the pass at 15:48 uct 5-24-98 it was one of the worst passes
that I have heard for some time, the very big carrier really wiped out the
down link on ao-27, the next time this happens lets turn our antennas
around and start checking the input, to see if it is close by, if it is, it
should be easy to find, I was using 60 watts and still could not get in. I
know we would like to think that it is not coming from our own area, but we
do need to find out were it is coming from, or what is causing it, 73's
Greg N0ZHE

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home