Re: Advertisement of Immorality

Chris -
I too have to enter this one, if only to ask whether you read Jim's message or
not? The point of this reflector is the INFORMATION contained in the
MESSAGES...not the Signature Blocks - whether it's Mr. Limebear's "So many girls
<sob>; so little time" or Ms. Halliday's French quote from Catherine Deneuve,
everyone is an individual, and those blocks show off many varying personalities
- BUT THEY DON'T TAKE AWAY FROM THE INFORMATION IN THE MESSAGE, WHICH IS THE
POINT OF THIS REFLECTOR - to share information on the satellites. I know Jim
personally - I work with him at the AMSAT booth at Dayton every year -  and he's
never "recruited" me into anything at all - as Phil Karn said, "I'm as straight
as I've ever been"...also, I work for a gay man, and he has never even caused me
any concern at all - for me or my family! It's really no big deal - but your
fear is a REAL concern - take note of it, and then as I tell my kids,
"CHILL"...   Basically, it's like anything else - use your erase button, or send
a note to listserv@amsat.org and pop yourself off the list - but it's your loss
in not being aware of what's happening on the birds - the rest of us will just
go on doing our own things - just like we always have and always will.

These thoughts are my own - not those of AMSAT, or any other entitity, real or
fictional, alive or dead.

Sorry for the bandwidth - lets get back to the birds!

73,
Terry Douds WB8CKI

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home