Signatures on AMSAT-BB

>>We've all been quite accepting of the diversity of "signature banners"
on
our reflector, and I think that reflects a proud tradition of Amatuer
Radio.

I join Phil in his sentiments.  Perhaps Chris should just unsubscribe.

Dick>>

Sorry - Dick,, but I'm going to side with Chris on this one.  When I
subscribed to the AMSAT list it was for the purpose of acquiring
information about amateur satellites. When I first became a ham back in
the 70's I was advised to avoid the discussion of three topics:  sex,
politics and religion.  I believe that is still good advice on the air
today and probably on these boards.  Ladies and gentlemen, the topic is
satellites.  Keep the great information about those birds coming!  Thank
you.

John
WB0RXL / HC1QH

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home