RS satellites

Hello all

I (we) know very little about these satellites aside from the obvious.
There is a lot of scheduling info on most of the satellites we have
access to.  Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but they are just
"there" and when things happen, there is no advance info.  Do we have any
input as to what transponders can be configured on RS-12?  Thank you all
who responded to my posting of RS-12 distortion question.

73...Bob...W7LRD
"Always make new mistakes"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home