Drake power splitters

Hi Guys

The Drake 2400 MHz converters are now getting into the UK but some are
coming without the power divider; grateful if someone could point me
towards a source of these (we only need the splitter, the 120 vac
transformer which is normally attached would be junked on arrival).

Ok, Ok, so its easy to make one ... but its easier still if we can get
them ready-made; they can't be terribly expensive.

BTW: anyone have any info when DOVE's 2400 beacon is coming back on ?
several guys over here are all dressed up and nowhere to go (yes, I know
about UO-11).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org