G-5400B Computer Interface

Does anyone have construction details for the Yaesu G-5400B Computer
Interface.  I would rather build one than pay almost $500 for something that
probably has less than $30 in parts.  AEA sells the rotor for $539.95 and
the RS-232 interface for $439.95.  The rotor cost is high enough, but the
interface is absolutely absurd.

Is there some other way to interface the G-5400BN to a TrackBox?  I have the
TrackBox on order but have not seen the interface info yet.

Thanks & 73,

Woody
KJ4SO

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home