Re: unsubscribe

Well, for what my opinion is worth, I don't find innocent,
one line, mis-addressed unsubscribe messages at all annoying
or offensive. Ill tempered, vitriolic personal insults are
quite another matter.

--
                         Michael E. Kehoe
                         Attorney at law

Associate Editor, Northwestern Lines Magazine
Antique Radio Collector/Restorer
Amateur Astronomer, Exchange/Foster Parent

                      Be glad you're alive,
                     And trust to your luck,
              And face to your front like a soldier.
                                                - Kipling on