Re: RS-12 problems??

Hi Bob and the RS-12 gang,

I've noted the same thing many times lately. It seems
to be real bad on the signals that are coming from the
2 meter uplink.  The beacon and stations that are  going
up on 15 meters seem to be pretty good.

This morning even in daylight it was starting to get
warbly towards the end of the pass when I was working
W3OVZ, it sounded like somebody was pounding on his and
my VFO's!

I hope the batteries are not going out on RS-12!  It's
the only Mode A and for sure the only Mode K bird we
have!

(OOps, forgot about RS-15!  Break out the earphones and
crank up the preamp!)

73,
John, K6YK

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home