Houston AMSAT Net changing transponders

The Houston AMSAT Net will be changing transponders. We will be
remaining on Hughes SBS 6 but are moving to Transponder 15
Horizontal, 12068 D/L, 1318 LNB.

This move was due to our net being a part of the W0KIE family and
W0KIE Network changing transponders.

I wanted to give you all notice as early as possible so that you can
tune in to our net on Tuesday.

We will see you Tuesday for the 220th Houston AMSAT Net over
commercial satellite.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T13B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.