RS.17 info

Could anyone please tell me if RS17 is still in Orbit ? If so could someone
also please send the Keps for 17 as i would like to have it on my Tracking
program . Also does anybody know if it has a beacon operating ????  While
on the subject of Beacons i am certain i had heard the RS16 beacon very
briefly on a pass here in Australia about a week ago have tried to monitor
since then but had no luck .   Bets wishes to all de Gary Coutts VK4LGC

Amateur Radio Station
VK4LGC, Southport , QLD
Australia  73's  de Gazza

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home