BR68 & ERO LINKS

Good Evening Gentleman and Ladies,

I was just asked to check out a couple of pages on the internet in
relationship to Amateur Radio by a friend of mine who is writing a small paper
on the where's and why for's. And in the process of doing so found these pages
which might be of intrest to others on this reflector too.

First one is the British Licence details.
http://www.open.gov.uk/radiocom/arl1.htm

Second one which I found very interesting and with many links for information
was ERO, (European Radiocommunications Office).
http://www.ero.dk/

Hope that someone finds this of use too.

Chris J Dixon
GW6KZZ
CDixon6901@aol.com

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home