New need for Oscar Locator

If we were to suggest the use of AO-16 for example which has an uplink
compatible with a 5 watt 2m FM HT, for say emergency reporting from the
wilderness, it would be nice to have a simple NON PC way of predicting
satellite passes for say a 2 week or 2 month wilderness excursion.

I have ignored the previous discussions, but now I am interested again.
I know you needed the equator crossing.  But did you only need one a
month, a single Epoc time and everything was derived from that?

Darn, I cant find my Satellite Experimenters Handbook....

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home