Dayton AMSAT Ad

The Dayton Hamfest program book had an AMSAT ad that said something like
"work coast to coast with a handheld via satellite". Of course, I didn't
see the ad until I was sitting around waiting for the prize drawings and
couldn't go  back to the AMSAT booth to find out what they were talking
about. Anyone fill me in?

73, Keith

Keith E. Brandt, MD, WD9GET     || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
 Resident in Aerospace Medicine ||    there's cleaner space out here to roam.
San Antonio, TX                 || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                ||    sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt      ||