Re: Clifford Buttschardt on Drake Downconvertes

Hi Ron  many thanks for the note and progress report on the downcoverters.
I had no idea that dan@comnetcorp.com was available!
I too have the Pacific Monlythics downconverter but have not been able to
do any conversion on it.  So far, it appears to work well on the 2550 MHz
band but I've not been able to understand the crystal scheme used.  It
certainly would do all of us some good if we could find a way of modifying
the PM unit as these are available.  Please pass on to your guys this need
and any information you can to the net.  Thanks again.  Cliff K7RR

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home