Re: Fake message from Karl M.

Hi Bill,

Maybe such posts should carry a PGP signiture. That would
solve the problem of false posts, and only those that cared to verify
the origin would actually use the signature...ie, non-obtrusive...

73,

Dennis - N4NR

-> I read a message today on usenet that purported to be from Karl
-> Meinzer. It was pretty obvious to me that it was quite fake, so I
-> thought it best to head it off here.
->
-> It said that P3D wouldn't fly.
->
-> Bunk.
->
-> Karl would not announce such a thing on usenet. He would use the
-> regular Amsat channels like ANS. So let's not believe everything we
-> hear and start a big discussion on this fake announcement, OK?
-> Thanks
-> Bill
-> N7RYW

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home