Weather for Dayton HAMvention

 THU      FRI       SAT        SUN        MON
sunny    partly  scattered  scattered    partly
         cloudy  t-storms   t-storms     cloudy

hi 85°   hi 85°    hi 85°     hi 84°     hi 84°
lo 56°   lo 63°    lo 64°     lo 63°     lo 56°

Dress appropriately!
me.
*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *