lobe of the satellite antenna to your qth.  I believe ALAT and ALON are the
data that SQUINT is derrived from.  I wanted to figure this out for AO-10,
but I can find no data for AO-10 ALAT or ALON.  My questions are:

#1.  What is ALAT and ALON, and what does it have to do with SQUINT?

#2.  Where can I find ALAT and ALON for AO-10?

#3.  I just bought the ARRL handbook, and the Satellite handbook, what
other places could I look?  (WWW sites are good too)

Thank you all for reading this, and for your replys.  Wishing you all a very
pleasent evening.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.
Dog lovers only!  Our website.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/4174/

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home