Re: Feed horn for 10ft dish

At 12:31 PM 5/13/98, Christopher R. Nighswonger wrote:
>Does anyone know of a design for a 2m/70cm feed horn for a 10 foot dish?  I
>have recently acquired one and want to use it for a variety of freqs.  Please
>reply direct as well as to the mailing list as I am not yet subscribed to
>amsat-bb, only sarex.

mailers don't understand raw HTML.  For their benefit, please post messages
in straight ASCII if at all possible.  Thanks / 73, <BGB>

<BGB>
           Bruce Bostwick  KD5BIV    Austin, TX  Grid EM10DH
                Technician Class Amateur Radio Operator
      ARRL / Austin ARC / Austin Repeater Org. / Travis Co. ARES
   http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lihan/  mailto:lihan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
          http://www.qsl.net/~kd5biv  mailto:kd5biv@qsl.net

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home