DELORME MAP n GO

Gentlemen. Thanks to alla who responded to my question about the GPS
that was that was the center piece of the offer. 124.95 included  the
new revised AAA MAP 'N GO. It is  probably worth it  especially if you
already have a laptop or the Palm Top Personal Computer.So thanks
again.. By the way I still have the M2 6 meter antenna for sale.This is
their 7 element Yagi ith 10.5 db gain.Ithas nver been used,nor taken out
of the box. Checkthe price and you will my price of 237+shipping is an
excellent deal.CraigN2MNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home