STK Satellite Tool Kit opinions - unclassified

Folk who have been around more than a few months will recall the flurry of
activity when "Analytical Graphics" released Satellite Tool Kit (STK) for
open (free) use about 6 months ago.  http://www.stk.com [Before you
download... it needs WIN 95 to run.]

How are people using it?

What CAN be done (and what CAN'T be done) with the basic package?

What do you think?

Any other comments?

My interest is that I'm to attend a presentation / demonstration on STK on
Friday am (Australian time) which is Thursday pm (US time) and would
appreciate some background before I get in there.

With thanks,
     _  .      Peter R. Ellis, Amateur Radio Op. VK1KEP
   _-' |_|\         at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
  /        \        email: peter.ellis@dao.defence.gov.au
         \/         RNARS Australia #1528 (see also http://come.to/rnars/)
VK1KEP:   http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/vk1kep.htm
Mine:          http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/pre-pers.htm