AirPlane frequency ?

Hi to all om,

I kwow it's not satellite or space but...
there are a lot of  commercials airplanes (boing, airbus etc...) flying over
my house (i think they go or came from Paris). I should be under an
internationale line ...
Does any one kwow the frequency used on this airplanes, for listen them with
my scanner ?
Maybe, there are pilots who knows, there ?
Thank u very much.
Take care and see u with my special call for the 98 Worl Football Cup ==>
FBC5BMK
There will be a special award for this International event (see the rules in
my Web Site !)
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f5bmk/f5bmk.htm
email: f5bmk@wanadoo.fr

73's de TONY - F5BMK.