AOL/keps &IT

Hello all

I need help in updating my keps file in IT, after I get the new keps to
AOL.  I have been using JUNO  for a long time and converting the keps to
a text file to be read by IT is just one click.  With AOL I can not make
it work. I am using AOL 2.5, I  have a 386sx with windows 3.1.  I am sure
it can be done, I just do not know how.  Thank you...

73...Bob...W7LRD
"Always make new mistakes"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home