Re: MIME/ascii/HTML annoyance etc.... -Reply -Reply

Good points, Bill ... and I agree with most of them.  You put your finger
right on one of the MAJOR culprits, and that is the software DESIGNERS;
too often, they either know nothing about defacto standards or simply
don''t give a damn!  Many think that 'their' product is so far superior than
any others that they can ignore a trivial thing like 'compatibility with
existing systems'!

Guess we, as consumers and buyers, will have to take the bull by the
horns and either bombard the bummers with Email, and/or stop buying
their products and LET THEM KNOW WHY!

Tnx for ur thoughts,    Ron    W0PN

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home