Station 2 Location Database More Help Needed

Hi All,

We're trying to finalise the location database for "The Station Program
Version 2". We need volunteers from the following countries to verify,
modify, and organise the location data we have collected.

Netherlands
United Kingdom
Australia
South Africa (the database is a real mess)
Italy
Portugal
Spain (we have virtually no data for Spain)
Canada
Japan
Sweden
Israel

The above list was compile from those countries that we know have
Station 1 users. However if your country is not listed, then we probably
have some data for it and it does need checking.

If you could help out it would be greatly appreciated. For further
details about Station 1 see the AMSAT-BDA web site.

http://www.amsat.bm

Cheers
Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA