Re: MIME/ascii/HTML annoyance etc....

In a message dated 98-05-06 15:27:36 EDT, kd2bd@modem14.brookdale.cc.nj.us
writes:

<<
 > I mean, why, look at it!  The ASCII smiley face   :-)
 > was invented in response to a NEED that ASCII
 > cannot easily fill, but which the other
 > formatting methods can easily.  (BTW, how do you
 > send a smiley face in CW?)

 didididit didit!  :-)

OK, the way I learned it back in the Boy Scouts (I just wish I had gone ahead
with my Ham back in those days- it's a lot harder to do Morse now...)

didididit   di dit (after the original "American Morse" standard, where the
"o" was dot half space dot, rather than the International Morse standard
(dididit).

ck
Charles S. Krin, DO FAAFP
Member, PGBFH