Re: MIME/ascii/HTML annoyance etc....

Eudora works fine.  It is an Email program and used ASCII (American
STANDARD Code for Information Interchange).  Funny why this is called a
Standard.  Maybe we shoud all use the standard rather than insisting that
my square peg be used in your round hole.

At 03:38 PM 5/6/98 +1000, you wrote:

>In light of the fact that some mail programs are incapable of
>sending mail in plain ascii text, could someone perhaps suggest
>a couple of programs which are capable of it. I know PINE, but
>only have it for Linux atm (and presently Linux is not available on my
>system) ... Any ideas? God bless....
>
>Regards,
>Jordan (VK2MNL)

Glenn Little                         glittle@awod.com   QCWA  LM 28417
Amateur Callsign:  WB4UIV            wb4uiv@amsat.org   AMSAT LM 2178
QTH:  Goose Creek, SC USA (EM92xx)                      ARRL  TAPR