From: Jordan Woolley <stryder@tig.com.au>
To: Amsat-BB <amsat-bb@AMSAT.org>
Date: martes 5 de mayo de 1998 6:21
Subject: Kepler maths etc...

Hey there everyone-

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any resources on the net
explaining satellite motion mathematically...? I am righting code for
a very simple tracking program at the moment and I need to know the
maths involved... I know it is not that complex, I used to have a book which
explained it by Davidoff but I've lost it!
Would appreciate any help if possible.... God bless you all...

Regards,
Jordan (VK2MNL)

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home