Re: 10 meter pre-amp question

Dan James wrote:

Hi Dan:

> I'm planning on (again) adding Mode A availability from my home station and
> would like to know if anyone is using a preamp on your 10 meter downlink
> antenna? If so, what kind and how well does it work?
>
> Thanks!
>
>  --73 Dan NN0DJ--

You may want to check out the May/June issue of The AMSAT Journal as
there is an article by John Hackett, LA2QAA on building a 10M preamp for
Mode A use.  I just sent the issue of to Martha for printing so it
should be in your mailbox no later than 31MAY98.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home