FT736 - MuTek mods?

Hi all:
Have any of you incorporated the MuTek RPCB version 2 circuit boards into your FT736 for the 2 meter and 440 boards? If so how well do they work at 9600 baud? I am interested in primarily KO-23, KO-25, and UO-22, and don't want to incorporate any mods that will hamper the FT736's ability to handle 9600 baud work, which at present is doing quite well.
I assume these will have no effects on the 1.2Gig add on I have in the rig..
Thanks in advance..
73, Greg, KE2VW

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home