Sat Dish for 2400 Meg.

Hi, anyone out there used a commercial sat dish for 2400?

	I have acquired USA made dish 18" diameter the company logo is "dish" with
a satellite going around it, the Horn, I guess it's called, at the end of
the arm has numbers on it.  It's called Digital LNBF, number 123470966-AA
lot No. T74, I am admitting I know nothing about dishes at all, is this
dish suitable for adaption to 2400? what would I do to feed the converter I
have?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, maybe the name of a reference
book or article in a magazine.

Many thanks for reading this.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home