CI-V for Icom IC-820

Thanks to all who responded.  I downloaded two different control
programs, tried them on two different computers (w95 and my NT machine)
and also tried to control my IC-735. After all this I still couldn't
control my rig. The only common thread was the (bad words deleted here)
MFJ 5383I interface.  So now, does anyone know where I can purchase a
decent, working interface?  I thought I read something somewhere that
J-com was making one but I don't have any contact information.

Jim N8RNP

--

James R. Snider
Section Supervisor - Equipment and Maintenance

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home