Re: MIR-disgard????

> Date:          Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:44:18 -0700
> From:          Cathryn Mataga` <cathryn@junglevision.junglevision.com>
> To:            AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.org
> Subject:       Re: MIR-disgard????

> Hmm, is there going to be ham radio on the new space station?  Is
> anyone on the list involved with this? What's it called now,
> Alpha or something?  Is it going to have a Russian or American
> call sign?  Hmm.

one of the main people involved in placing amateur radio on the space
station is our very own trustee of the houston amsat net repeater,
craig, wd5bdx. that is his task along with (i think) all the other
communication equipment on the space station.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T13B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.