Dayton Hamvention AMSAT Dinner

Greetings!

Several of you have expressed a desire to attend the AMSAT (r) dinner at
the Dayton Hamvention(r), but were unsure of where to send your request for
a reservation.

Ed Collins, N8NUY, is the person who is ably handling this task for us.
Those interested in attending the dinner should (quickly) contact Ed with
your name, call and number of people in your party at:

        "edcollins@att.worldnet.net"

Once you have registered with Ed online, we also ask that you re-confirm
that reservation with Ed at our AMSAT booth at Hamvention sometime before
mid-afternoon on Friday.  This will help give us a more accurate final head
count to pass along our hosts.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you there!

73,

Keith Baker, KB1SF
Executive Vice President
AMSAT-NA