AMSAT AT THE ROCHESTER, NY HAMFEST

Hello group,

I would like to see AMSAT represented at the Rochester, NY Hamfest this
summer. The Rochester Hamfest is one of the largest hamfest events in
the Northeast. The dates of the hamfest are May 29-31, 1998. Their web
site is located at  http://www.rochesterhamfest.org.

Since this is a 3 day event I would need about 5-7 people to help man
the booth.

I would like to hear from AMSAT members interested in organizing such an
endeavor.

Please respond via email.

--
73,