Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:52:35 +0200
From: Roni Waller <waler@techunix.technion.ac.il>
To: 4x1as@netvision.net.il, assib@imap1.asu.edu
Subject: Re: Techsat launch

Hi,
Now it is official , we've got Fax from "Rusian Space Agency" saying
that Launch date will be 23-24/June 1998 .
So i'll start to prepare the relevant material for Radio-Amateurs .
I intend to send this list :
1. frequencies.
2. very general Launch parameters/orbit (the real one will be only 1-2 days
after Launch) .
3. Install Kit of our telemetry decode program.
4. Install Kit of Ground Station GSONLINE/Amateurs Version .
5. BBS Call-Sign .
6. More TechSat1 documentation .

If you have suggestion about specific documentation or other things, I'll be
glad to hear .
After it is finished , I'll send it to you for checking and testing
(Ground-Station IBM-PC testing only , with no Satellite! )
and then you spread it , as you like .

Lehitraot,
Roni Waller,
Asher Space research institute, Technion
Satellite's Software manager .

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home