Re: FO-20 and the FT-736R

Hi,

>>         For FO-2O use do I operate the FT736 in the SAT/NORM position or in the
>> SAT/REV position?
>
>SAT/NORM, increasing the uplink, increase the downlink

	Something is wrong here, I use an Icom IC-821H in the REV. mode for FO-20 and FO-29, increasing uplink freq. DECREASES downlink freq. on both sats. Also as published, the sum of uplink freq. and down link. freq. always gives the same number (satellite's local oscillator freq.?).

	73 de CX6DD

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home