CI-V for Icom IC-820

I have an Icom IC-820 and the MFJ 5383I Interface but not having any
luck communicating with my PC (running Windows NT 4.0 Workstation) and
Station Program.  Can someone point me to a control program for the
IC-820 that I can download?  I want to troubleshoot the radio and
interface to rule them out as the problem or not.  The interface has
been back to MFJ for what that's worth.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jim N8RNP

--

James R. Snider
Section Supervisor - Equipment and Maintenance

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home