Re: WO-18 status???

WEBERSAT (WO-18)
Downlink 437.104 MHz SSB  1200 Baud PSK AX.25
Currently non-operational.

WO-18 is in MBL mode after a software crash. Attempts are being made to
find and correct the cause of the suspected seasonal crashes. Additional
information is not available at this time.

[ANS thanks the WO-18 Command Team for
this news] (taken from the weekly ans bulletin)

--
KC7YPJ, Ryan Dorman
QTH: Victor ID, grid# DN431c

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home