Andy Thomas <--> Tom Hanks

	Does anybody on the list have any details on a QSO between Andy Thomas and
Tom Hanks ?? I think this would have happened fairly recently, and I'm
assuming the reference I'm tracking is to the famous Tom Hanks (who
obviouslty has a little pull with NASA right now).

	I copied him on the 143MHz downlink both Friday and today... I don't
usually hear the resident US astronaut on this freq, but he's been on quite
a bit recently.

Jay
[KA1RVR]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home