Hardline Help Again

First of all thanks for all the answers to my question. My 7/8 inch
hardline is labeled with the following;DOE-NV-R13 Rev 3 50 ohm Prodelin
40-845. This stuff has a solid copper core(about 3/8 inch), the shield has
sprial ridges. The connectors I have will not fit properly(surprise). I did
manage to get the pvc jacket off to try the connector.  What or who carries
connectors for this cable. Thanks again Ben WY4D

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home