70cm quagi

Hello all

Before I take out the hacksaw etc, I want to pick your collective minds.
My 70cm equipment (at this time) is only a 70cm fm hand held tranceiver.
I am currently on leo mode 'A' sats, using an 8el quagi for 2M.   I want
to try ao-27.  The quagi design in the ARRL antenna book is from 8 to 15
elements.  What would  be the best size antenna for ao-27?  Keeping in
mind I want to use it for other 70cm sats.  when I get additional 70cm
equipment.  I am using an az/el rotor.

73...Bob...W7LRD
"Always make new mistakes"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home