YAESU & MIR

	Has anyone successfully used a CAT program to control a YAESU 736R to go
simplex on MIR, I have STATION which controls the antenna's and the 736,
when it goes into CAT control it switches to the SAT section and then will
not transmit and receive on simplex.

	This appears to be the way a 736 operates, my solution is to switch the
CAT off and use the dial with the SAT SW in the "SAT OFF" position, but I
would like to have the controller do the doppler for me, anyone else out
there have any ideas?

Thanks es 73 Peter VE7AHX

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home