MIREX

Just watched Andy Thomas do a school contact while watching NASA TV on NASA
Shuttle web site
http://www3.unitedspacealliance.com:88/videon.htm

Looks like he's about to do a ship-to-ship call to Columbia...will this be
on Amateur freqs or on a different frequency set (like below 2 meters or in
the 460 range)?

*  I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as    *
*    all those censurious, self-righteous people   *
*    around me.                                    *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *